Hi and thank you for choosing GlamRush. We look forward to providing you top quality services. Please read through the following details carefully and contact us with additional inquiries if needed before booking. All packages and deposits for any and all services are non refundable and must be paid at booking.
IMPORTANT: If you are booking a service for a monthly special price please select the service and pay the deposit. If there is any remaining amount of the special offer due it must be paid by appointment time. You must apply coupon code!
If you are interested in ANY Tooth Jewelry BESIDES the Swarovski Gem please refrain from booking without personally speaking with me first. This is to ensure that we have the Jewel you would like in stock. If we do not have the jewel in our inventory, we will order it for you and let you know when it gets here. After it arrives you can book your appointment to have it put on. However, a preorder deposit must be paid. An invoice will be sent once the order agreement is established. WE DO TRAVEL, please contact us for rates.
1. A non-refundable deposit of $25-30% is required when booking an appointment and consulting about a jewel. This is a result to avoid cancellations and no-shows! Your deposit will be applied to the final cost of your service. You may submit your deposit upon check out or (if I have booked your appointment for you per request) via CashApp or Paypal.
CashApp: $glamrushbeautybar, Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your name and appointment date or time in the "For:' section! If you would like to make your deposit via any of the other accepted methods please contact us for information.
IF YOU FAIL TO SUBMIT YOUR DEPOSIT WITHIN 5 HOURS YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE CANCELED
2. Final payment is accepted upon checkout or via CashApp, Paypal or Cash Only! Credit/Debit card payments are not accepted in person. Please do not ask if other methods such as Venmo are accepted. We only accept what is listed above.
3. Please do not arrive with company unless we are notified beforehand! They will not be allowed to enter unless we have had a conversation regarding their presence.
4. Continuously rescheduling/canceling/no-show appointments will cause you to be banned from scheduling appointments with us after the second time!
6. Please! Be prompt and on-time! There is a 10-minute grace period for all appointments! After 10 minutes you will be charged at $15.00 late fee for every 10 minutes until you arrive. After 30 minutes, your appointment will be canceled, and you will be asked to reschedule. A $30 reschedule fee will be charged. This applies to Any GlamRush Beauty Bar Appointment
7. If you book a service and choose to change your service there is a $20 service change fee.
8. We are located in NE Portland. The address will be provided via text message or email once your appointment has been booked and you deposit has been made!
9. Text for same day appointments! There is an additional fee.
10. If you would like to schedule an appointment and our availability does not align with yours, we are occasionally available to work outside of our listed hours. Please contact us if this is the case.
If You Have Any Questions Please Contact US via TEXT MESSAGE or Direct Message on:
Mobile Contact: 503-837-7368
Please note: ToothGem & Teeth Whitening trainings are provided for out of state residents only. If you are local and still interested, arrangements can be made at a special price.
TOOTHGEM & TEETH WHITENING FAQS
Anywhere from 3 months up to 36 months for the Swarvoski Crystals, Brilliance Crystals and Shaped Crystals.
3 -12 Months for the Real Gold Charms & Real Diamonds (Due to the extra Weight on these Specific Charms)
Tooth jewels are only 0.4mm or 0.9mm thick and 1.8mm to 3mm in diameter. Initially something on your tooth will feel different, but a few days after the application you will get used to the new feeling.
No! The jewel is bonded to the enamel like a orthodontic bracket without any drilling or pain. The procedure and removal can be compared to the placement and removal of orthodontic brackets. When it is removed the Tooth gem is simply popped off and the tooth will be polished to remove any remaining bonding material.
No, the presence of the tooth gem will not make any difference regarding dental hygiene. The area underneath the gems are sealed and will not be open for any bacteria. However, it is recommended not to use an electric tooth brush.
Yes, you can and should still have your teeth cleaned by a professional. Jewelry used by GlamRush will not cause a problem for the hygienist cleaning your teeth. The area underneath the jewel is sealed like a filling and will not let in any bacteria. The hygienist can easily polish on top and around the jewel with a soft point.
It is encouraged to have had a teeth cleaning at least 3 months prior to receiving teeth whitening services for best results.
Almost anyone who uses a tooth whitening agent will benefit at some level. Tooth whitening is the least aggressive procedure to a better, more esthetically pleasing smile. Whitening lightens the shade of the tooth and improves the overall appearance without the use of restorative materials. Almost anyone can use whitening but understand that the number of treatments will vary with each unique case.
Those that will benefit most from tooth whitening include; tea and coffee drinkers, tobacco users, and those with stains acquired by dietary habits. These stains appear more yellow, sometimes yellow/brown. These stains occur on the outermost surface of the tooth and are easiest to lighten and remove. However, heavy smokers, frequent coffee, and tea drinkers are less likely to achieve good results unless they are willing to discontinue the habit while enduring the whitening process. .
Those with intrinsic stains will require more applications than the average person. Intrinsic stains are those stains that rest below the surface of the enamel
Whitening is not recommended for people who experience chronic sensitivity, periodontal disease, oral cancer, or excessively worn and damaged enamel. Teeth that appear translucent may worsen with each whitening application and should be discontinued upon notice.
It is recommended that cavities be treated, and gums are healthy before any whitening procedure is considered.
Schedule your appointment today. Choose from a variety of tooth gem options.